In case you missed any of the great ideas we explored this month on Tchers’ Voice, let’s recap our awesome April lineup, filled with great ideas from passionate educators just like you!
Five New Videos
- Educators Help Students Leverage the Power of Digital Civics
- Tch Video Lounge: KLEWS for Learning Science Vocabulary
Tchers’ Voice Blog
Tch Tips, Methods, and Strategies
- Tch Tips: Is Peer Teaching on Your Classroom Menu?
- How Many Days Are Left? 10 Tips to End the Year with Positivity and Purpose
- The Adolescent Brain: A Big Gulp Of Executive Function
- Three Ways Digital Portfolios Shift Your Assessment Focus
Building Culture & Community
English Language Learners
Getting Better Together
NGSS & STEM
- Eliciting Engagement with Earth Day Every Day
- End the Torture of Science Fairs
- Hit the Ground Running Next Year: Free NGSS Course Opportunity!
Technology in the Classroom
Concordia University-Portland Sponsored Posts
- April 14: Engage Your Students on Earth Day and Every Day
- April 27: How Many Days? Strategies For The Final Stretch
The Tch Newsletter delivers weekly updates on new videos, inspiring lesson plan ideas, and Teaching Channel news. This is the perfect newsletter for teachers, administrators, and education professionals. Sign up today to start receiving ideas you can use tomorrow in your classroom.