Customer and Technical Support Specialist
Employer: Teaching Channel’s mission is to create an environment where teachers can watch, share, and learn new techniques to help every student grow. Teaching Channel is hiring for a remote Customer and Technical Support Specialist.
Status: Full time, Remote
Teaching Channel believes that positive customer interactions are essential to the continued success of our organization. The Customer and Technical Support Specialist will provide support tier 1 and 2 technical support to our customers via phone, chat and email. The expectation is to deliver high quality experiences to each customer by providing exceptional service during all interactions, delivering engaging correspondence using defined methodology, and accurately and efficiently entering customer information.
The position will demonstrate strong problem resolution skills while concurrently building rapport with every customer. This position will also include publishing new videos, website publishing and graphics and advertising analytics.
This requires someone with strong organizational skills and the ability to problem solve. The ideal candidate has a passion for Customer Service and has demonstrated dynamic, energetic customer service previously.
- Successfully perform and provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customer and Technical Support.
- Successfully perform all customer service functions through effective email interactions (phone and chat may be introduced later as support channels)
- Responsible for publishing new videos to Teaching Channel website and other platforms.
- Assist with email and advertising analytics
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of company products, specifically the Teaching Channel Plus platform, video observation, advertising opportunities on teachingchannel.org and video licensing
- Provide personalized interactions to assist customers in accessing Teaching Channel and Teaching Channel Plus
- Determine needs and provide solutions to customers to assist in successful navigation of the online platform
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive self-starter with a professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve problems proactively and make decisions in a timely manner
- Technical expertise with online tech platforms, Zendesk expertise preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment, willing to collaborate and compromise
- Strong active listening skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products and database systems
- Highly organized and motivated; strong time management skills
- Track record of successful job performance
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to operate in a virtual work environment
- Minimum of an AAS degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years customer service and/or technical experience
- Keyboarding experience and database experience
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use typical office equipment including a computer and telephone; strength to lift and carry materials weighting up to 15 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the phone.
This position is ideal for an innovative, successful person looking for variety, and would provide the opportunity to work with a very successful company in a number of creative, important ways.
Please apply: https://learnersedge.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=37