- Have each kid bring in a collection of 100 objects
- Draw how you think you'll look at age 100
- Count 100 fingers (everyone traces one hand and we count by 5's)
- Write/draw what you'd buy with $100
You must sign in before we can post your answer.
Don't have an account? Sign up only takes a few seconds.
-Make an obstacle course (10 areas/10 times)
-read "one hundred hungry ants"
"The Wolf's Chicken Stew"
"100th Day Worries"
-make something creative (home project) using
100 somethings *one of my students made an igloo out of cotton balls (neat!)
-write 100 words from a given word or phrase
-cheerios necklace-counting by 5's or 10's separate each group with a piece of straw.
-100 stamp book
lots of stuff
-count to 100 by 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s,
- make trail mix with 10 different items, 10 each (parents donate food like cherrios, mini marshmellows, choc. chips)
- use cut outs of the number 100 to make a picture
-write 100 words (10 each with each short vowel and 10 words each of long vowels)
- read alouds about 100 days
These are all for my first graders!
Please sign in or register so that we can respond to your feedback:
Your message has been received.
Register Now and join a community of a million educators.
Take 30 seconds to register (it's free!) and:
Teaching Channel is a thriving online community where teachers can watch, share, and learn diverse techniques to help every student grow.
Schools, districts, and educational organizations — now you can harness the power of Teaching Channel for your teachers with the Teaching Channel Plus private collaboration platform.