Other / Teacher
Award Great Answers!
- Use the award icon to show that you like an answer.
I am a M.Ed. graduate student conducting interviews about assessments for ELLs. I would like to get an idea of how content or classroom teachers assess ELLs in their classroom. If you would be so kind to help with answering the questions below, I would appreciate it.
1. How long have you been teaching as a content/classroom teacher?
2. Can you describe the dynamics of the ELL population that you work with in your classroom?
3. How do you differentiate assessments for your ELL students? (e.g., first language support or translation).
4. Do you find it difficult to assess English learner in your classroom? Explain.
5. What specific assessments do you administer for your English Language Learners?
6. Which assessments do you find best inform your instruction for an English Language Learner?
7. How do you feel about using standardized assessments for English Language Learners?
- English Language Arts / Math / Science / Social Studies
- Pre K-12